Sasol's vision is to grow profitably, sustainably and inclusively, while delivering value to stakeholders through technology and the talent of our people in the energy and chemical markets in Southern Africa and worldwide.
Our Common Goal
For Sasol to be strong and sustainably profitable, we have to know what we are working toward (our goal) and what is expected of us as individuals, as teams and as an organization.
Our common goal is to make Sasol a great company that delivers long-term value to its shareholders and employees, a company that has a positive association for all stakeholders.
This statement confirms that we are focused on delivering value to our shareholders and employees. It also recognizes the vitals roles that all of our stakeholders play in ensuring our long-term success.
Our Share Values
Our shared values define what we stand for as an organization and inform our actions and our behavior. They determine the way in which we interpret and respond to various situations.
Our shared values establish expectations about how we, as employees of Sasol, work with and treat each other, our customers, shareholders, suppliers, partners and the communities we serve.
Sasol has six shared values. These are:
- Safety: We are committed to zero harm and all that we do, we do safely.
- People: We create a caring, engaged and enabled work environment that recognizes both individual and team contributions in pursuit of high performance.
- Integrity: We act consistently on a set of values, ethical standards and principles.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our behavior and responsibility to perform both individually and in teams.
- Stakeholder focus: We serve our stakeholders through quality products, service solutions and value creation.
- Excellence in all we do: We deliver what we promise and add value beyond expectations.